Now before we get going here, yes I did read this question and found it was not suitable for my needs.
I am simply looking for an addin for Outlook that can do a two-way sync (both read and write calendar events) to Google's calendar. I have tried gSyncit however I am in a position where I need to sync more than one calendar and I do not have $20 lying around at the moment. The addin must be both gratis (free) and open source.
- Must be free and open source
- Must be able to sync more than one Google calendar (unlike the free version of gSyncit)
- Must have two way communication between me and Google's servers
- Must be very easy to use (one click sync or sync's automatically)
- Must work with Windows and Outlook 2013
- Should not contain any adware
- I'm fine with donationware so long as it does not force me to buy the addin
Note that I do not have a Google business account.