I am looking for software that generates lists based on tagged data.
For instance, for 2 records stored:
game, fun, entertainment
media, audio, entertainment
If the tag
entertainment was input, Chess AND Podcast would be displayed in the output list. If the tag
fun was input ONLY Chess would be displayed in the list.
- Input: Tag (such as entertainment, or fun)
- Output: List (such as chess or podcast)
- OS: N/A (Web), otherwise OSX
- Data Storage: Web based, otherwise local
- Output: Grid on screen
- Payment: Free is best, otherwise under $10
iTunes does this for songs, but I would like an app that searches data like in the example above.
I ended up just importing the data into Google Spreadsheet and using the function Query to use SQL statements to output the lists. A nice UI would be nice, but this will do.