I'm searching for code snippets manager for Windows which fulfills these criteria
- searching through snippets, displaying list of search results
- tree organization of snippets (at least with one sublevel - i.e. not just a plain list)
- mature design with keyboard on mind – having enough keyboard acceleratos and shortcuts, not requiring mouse for searching, editing, pressing common buttons etc.
- possible access to snippets from outside the tool (i.e. snippets are stored in files or some standard database so I can 'own' the snippets even if application is unavailable or fails)
- free (best if open source), but I'm also open to commercial ones under some €30 (no subscription)
Other features (syntax highlighting, online account, ...) are welcome but they don't matter too much to me. I will downvote applications not working at least partially well with keyboard.