I am going to write a mobile application that recognizes images within a closed target group. I guess the group contains 20 to 50 comic-like images like this.
The application reacts if any of those targets are captured by the camera of the device. That's it.
There are some constraints, though.
- It should recognize rotated targets.
- It should recognize those with the different perspectives and levels of light.
- If it can handle with obstruction like fingers, I'll be happy with that. (optional)
- It should be easy to train. (optional)
- I'd prefer inaccurate but fast solutions. (no more than 3 seconds, maybe?)
I don't have sufficient time for the task and am kind of new to image-processing, so starting with OpenCV is time-consuming, apparently.
I'm looking forward to your suggestions.
Plus, the solutions do not have to be free.
In terms of our budget, I may have to ask my non-tech boss who doesn't likely know the common price. Just give me suggestions / offers regardless of the price then he's going to pick one.