I want to find a piece of software that can:
- Monitor all the various types of computer hardware (e.g. CPU temp/clock/actives cores/voltage, GPU temp/clocks/utilization, HDD readwrite speeds/cache use, fan speeds);
- Have the option of producing real-time graphs for these values;
- Save and load these graphs (as data, not images);
- Change the graphs' time scale.
- Display all the graphs within a single window (but not necessarily on the same plane);
- Start after a reboot and display the graphs without user input;
- Start quickly and operate without consuming too much resources.
Currently I use tools like Intel Extreme Tuning Utility and NVIDIA Inspector to monitor separate components of the PC, but I'd like a one-stop solution for all components.
A couple of screenshots to demonstrate the sort of thing I'm interested in: