I'm looking for a tool to quickly send large files from my PC to another one through my private network. My requirements :
- Very fast (faster than using a USB flash drive)
- Allows big files (~ 1 GO)
- Any kind of file (films, archive, disk image, ...)
- Windows 7/8 working. Optional Unix support.
- Musts work on a basic private network (router with ethernet or wifi connexion, no other specific devices)
- Gratis and light software
- No GUI requirement, I accept CLI tips
- No security needs (because it must be kept on my private network)
Edit : Actually I remember using 5 years ago (I was student) a windows XP's command allowing very fast upload/download (up to 100MB/s) with multicast support. I haven't be able to recover it, so I'm looking for a substitute.