I can't seem to find what I'm looking for and I'm hoping someone else will know of a solution. I could always build it myself but I feel like it should have been done before.
Web (client side). I'm looking for a jquery widget or something equivalent. Must be open source. This is for a commercial web app licensed under GPL so anything compatible with that works (MIT, for example).
The app is for booking/reserving things. I'd be more specific but it's designed to be fairly general purpose.
- Allows a date range selection from a visual calendar (like jquery datepicker)
- Allows for recurring date definition.
- Recurring date definition should allow the user to do the following type "date selections":
- 25 of august - every year
- Every monday from 02/05/2014 - 02/09/2014
- First monday of every month from x to y
- Monday to Wednesday every week from x to y
- or as close to this as I can get to this
- How it achieves this is flexible, though I need it as user friendly as possible.
- Allows time selection/repetition as well (I can add this myself though)