I am searching for an share-able online diary solution, to live broadcast an event.
- Upload entries from an Android mobile phone
- Each entry to be automatically time-stamped
- Attach/embed photos and possibly (small) video clips
- (optional) receive feedback via a comments section
- Share the entire story line using a unique URL or similar method
- Read the entire story line by opening an URL in a browser
- No need to create and account or use an existing Facebook/Google+ account
- Not dependent on using a mobile device (phone or tablet)
- Enhanced capabilities (e.g. notifications of updated content) when using a mobile device (Android, iOS)
So far Evernote meets most of the criteria (it does not have time-stamped entries) but is has an annoyingly small 50MB per month of upload quota. This is fine for text but uploading photos taken with a modern phone will burn it pretty quickly.
Alternatively WhatsApp user interface is ideal (time-stamped entries, posibility to embed photos and videos) but I cannot share a conversation with a group or with someone without a mobile device.