I'm looking for a database system with these requirements:
- Native support for Ada code.
- Easy to store sensor data. I'm managing about ten sensors with a sampling frequency or 1Hz, so I have about 1 million samples per day.
- I wish I had that data available to other applications: like rrdttol in order to generate graphs, logging, etc.
- Single access is enough, because I will use a protected object.
- It is a personal project so I'm looking for free personal use libraries/databases.
Do you know any database system (RRD, levelDB, Redis..) with an easy interface/library to code that in Ada?
Thanks in advance.