- Primarily usable through a mobile app running on Android 4.4.
- Records are backed up or easily exportable in some way.
- Information to be recorded includes, at a minimum:
- At refueling, the number of gallons (or, if absolutely necessary, liters) put into the vehicle and the vehicle's current odometer reading
- At a maintenance event, the nature of the maintenance (e.g., oil change, driver's headlight replaced), the name and address of the maintenance facility, and the vehicle's current odometer reading
- At least two users can add and access the same data from different Android devices.
- Can capture, store, and allow retrieval of photos of the receipts from maintenance events, associating the photos with the actual maintenance records.
- The app is stable and actively maintained.