I converted about 200 pictures from RAW format and after converting I realized that the pictures had a pink line going down the entire right side of the picture (example). Even though its small, it can still be noticeable. Its like this for all 200 pictures.
Assuming all pictures have the same dimensions, I am looking for software that can auto crop 200 pictures the same way.
- Must be able to batch convert all 200 pictures at the same time
- Must be able to read from .JPEG and .JPG formats
- Must have an easy to use interface (I don't want to manually input cropping dimensions for each 200 pictures)
- Should be gratis (free) but not a requirement. Open source is nice as well
- Should be able to choose either to override the original or output to a different directory (I'll be fine with either but at least one of these options must be in place)