I am looking for a scientific calculator app for Mac OS X. I don't mean anything like Matlab (or Octave, etc.), but more powerful replacement for Calculator.app.
Features should include:
- History: both input (what I entered) and output (what was the answer). Related to this, editing and re-executing old statements should be easy.
- Normal calculator functions - entering
2, not just plot it.
- Drawing graphs from the functions (2D is enough, 3D is added bonus)
- All 'normal' functions, including trigonometric functions,
- Quick way to enter things: it would be nice to have buttons for various functions -
tanh, etc., but also being able to write those directly (e.g.,
sin(x)*3) is almost a must.
Free is highly preferred, but cheap (less than 5€) is okay.