I'm looking for a tool that gives me the ability to verify if my code works or not in other browsers (all?).
My problem is, I work with Macintosh (Mac / OS-X (Mavericks+)), and software like Ghostlab doesn't show me how the site works in Internet Explorer (for instance) nor old versions from browsers.
- Works in OS-X (preferable not a VM)
- Free or one payment only (not monthly)
- One single tool (I don't want to have a collection of n tools, each one for a specific browser/version)
- Test at least IE7+ (preferable IE6+), latest version of Chrome, Opera, Safari, Firefox. (Optional mobile.)
Items that must be able to be tested within the tool:
- HTML structure (I think, testing compatibility with CSS should do the job)
- Forms (optional)
The tool should be noob friendly or have a good documentation.