I saw this popular questoin about a self-hosted replacement for GitHub...
However, only 2 of the answers (the low-vote ones) support subversion. While I'll definitely look into those particular two (Phabricator and Tuleap) I want to see if there's anything else out there.
We want basically the same features as the other OP, including (copy/pasted + edited):
- Relatively good web UI: source code and commit browsing are a must.
- Support for Subversion
- SSH shell (repositories must be accessible over ssh, instead of just http)
- Permissions: at least
- private/public repositories
- read-only and full access
- Same permission set for web UI and for SSH (when granting/modifying permissions, it should be reflected to both)
- Administration tools: creating repositories, granting access
- Preferably search, including tickets, users, projects, filenames and inside source code
- Preferably runs in Linux and windows