I am looking for a binary editor (Hex editor with binary view) that supports tags – i.e. the ability to highlight a section and store that highlight persistently.
Editors I have tried:
- WxHex: Great, but does not have any binary view.
- 010 Editor: Supports binary view, but does not have tags, nor can you even highlight a set of bits, only bytes.
- Hex Editor Neo: Same as 010 Editor
- HxD: Does not support binary view or tags
- UltraEdit: Does not have binary view or Tags
If anyone has more ideas, I would appreciate them greatly!