I want to create comic strips. But, as I have no artistic talent, I can’t picture them by hand. So I’m looking for a tool that allows me to arrange "templates", like
- items, and
- speech balloons.
(The more templates the better. It would be great if new templates can be imported and if there’s also a community that creates them.)
The tool …
- MUST support adding text to speech balloons.
- MUST allow to export a comic strip in a well-known format that can be opened by "everyone" (for example: HTML, PNG, JPG, PDF, …).
- SHOULD NOT automatically add watermarks/attribution to the exported comics.
- It MUST be FLOSS (Free/Libre Open Source Software).
- Supplied graphics/templates MUST be licensed under the same license OR under a free content license.
- It MUST run natively on GNU/Linux.
- It MUST be a desktop client OR a Web application (still FLOSS).