Is there an add-on for Thunderbird 31.x which allows to "work" with its addresses in Thunderbird 31.x (send mails to, create lists, etc.). The CalDAV addressbook is provided by Horde groupware 5.1, but that shouldn't matter.
My research result (of contact synchronization add-ons) is so far:
- Addressbooks Synchronizer 1.1.2: "Not a real synchronization tool, just exchanges the files!"
- tzpush 1.8.9: doesn't seem to do anything (contacts are not available in horde after issueing "upload", but no error messsage is displayed SyncKolab 3.1.4: compatible with horde, but only for IMAP synchronization (not sure what this is supposed to mean regarding contacts)
- Google Task Sync 0.5.1: uses google API
- ThunderSync 2.1: synchronization only with filesystem
- Zindus 0.8.42: no longer supported[www.zindus.com/blog/2013/07/10/zindus-end-of-life/]
- gContactSync 1.0.0: setup wizard says that mail account needs to be a google account
- Inverse SOGo connector 24.0.6: installation only adds a tab in settings panel where contact categories can be added