I'm looking for a game that helps to learn the very basic commands of Linux/Ubuntu in a fun way (somehow like vim-adventures).
The game should be user-friendly to someone who has never touched Ubuntu before.
- The game must run on Windows 8 or run online.
- It would cost less than $100.
- Must be character oriented.
- Big plus if it contains a trial version before the payment (trying n levels for free).
- Can be saved for playing in different times.
- Must contain at least the very basics of the commands.
- Ideally it would be 3D, but it is ok if it was 2D.