I’m looking for an online based solution to have a secure chat. My objective is to send a secure message to someone (single message or a continuous discussion "chat").
- No history kept either in the provider’s server or in the browser somewhere. Even if the history is kept on the server the users should not be able to access previous messages.
- No copy paste options, so even during the chat, the user cannot actually keep copies of the chat contents (*desired feature).
- Can know who has accessed the chat area, and, how many people are joining at the same time (as most chat software actually do this).
- Need to log in each time, either with a new username/password or the same ones.
- Having an Android app.
- Being able to access from a mobile phone is an advantage, either app or web.
I’m aware that the user can take a screenshot, or use developers tool to get the chat text from the browser, but I’m looking for the safest options available. Degrees of encryption isn’t really a big deal for me. Mostly will be for novice users.
In summary, what I'm looking for is to prevent this scenario: "Parties you’re conversing with may still leak your messages without your knowledge" I realize that they can tell someone else the context of the conversation of course, but, if there are for example long texts, I don't want it to be easily copied/pasted.
I tried http://www.chatcrypt.com/. It looks ok in means of each chat session will be separated from the next. But, I was hoping for something more like IP Messenger where you send a single message each time and all previous messages will be disposed, the issue with IP Messenger is that it’s for local network.