I have a data file with 14 columns and 9,523,125 rows.
What Windows desktop spreadsheet program (NOT A DATABASE!) can handle at least 9,523,125 rows?
I need to view the data, and sort by columns.
Software Recommendations Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for people seeking specific software recommendations. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
You can use Delimit:
- Quickly open any delimited data file.
- Edit any cell.
- Easily convert files from one delimiter to another like
- CSV to TAB.
- Split-up any delimited file into file parts of equal size.
- Join multiple delimited files into one resulting file.
- Quickly select which columns to extract and in which order.
- Extract data from any delimited file by specifying the columns,
- rows and/or filter to apply.
- Sort any delimited data file based on cell content.
- Remove duplicate rows based on user specified columns.
- Bookmark any cell for quick subsequent access.
- Open large delimited data files; 100's of MBs or GBs in size!
- Open data files up to 2 billion rows and 2 million columns large!
- Work with: character delimited, string delimited, fixed column width or just plain text files.
- Quickly see all your bookmarks, double-click to jump to any of them or click to rename.
- Keep track of long running operations.
- Keep track of the current selection.
- Scroll to any part of the file or split the view into multiple panes.
- Freeze the 1st row of any file.
- Open multiple files and quickly switch between them.
- Configure built-in and custom file delimitation rules for automatic parsing of files.