I'm looking for a Database tool for developers with the following features:
- SQL querying
- Can be connected to SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Can run on Windows and Linux distros
- DDL Manipulation (graphic interface to create/edit table/view definitions would be a plus, but no necessary)
- Create/edit stored procedures, triggers, etc a plus
- support for JDBC connections would be a plus
- support for OLEDB / ADO.NET data providers would be a plus
It doesn't matter (much) if it's free, open source or proprietary (as long as there is a sort of free trial to test before buying the corresponding license).
Does anyone know something like this?