I am to research about Business Intelligence, and I searched for these:
- Oracle BI
- Microsoft Power BI
- SQL Server Reporting Services
My problems are:
- Oracle BI downloadable files are too big.
- Power BI is only available online (you have to sign up for Office 365)
So my last and easiest way is the SSRS. Should this be enough for me to understand BI? I have read a bit about BI and it says there that I will need a data warehouse and some other components that make up a BI.
- Free (or at least trial version)
- Less than 1GB to download
- Usable offline (not a webapp)
- User-friendly for people who are not BI specialists yet
- Feature discoverability: one can learn by using the software
- Covering at least ETL, analysis, reporting